Saturday, April 2, 2011

RIDICULOUS ME

okie...ends up i still loving my blog...i am back...cnt live without my blog...
juz wan to release my damnfuxkingmood here..
1st , congraz to me... i got food poisoning again... suffering stomach fever + vomit now~ GREAT~
2nd, shit bloody lecturer keep on pushing us to the dead corner , keep on scare us tat she will fail us..
SO? i dun wan fail , but how can i continue my design work in such a damn situation...i cnt even lie down on my bed, once i lie down , all those foods will quickly PUKE OUT !!
tell me Lord , dun make joke on me ,k ? i dun wan such miserable life , coz i still believe in tat i LOVE design..
everytime my life come to down point , i will think on u , and angry on u ..sorry..tis topic never ends but tis kind of feeling juz cnt go away from me.,, :(

No comments: