Saturday, April 16, 2011

UNEXPECTED..

one week holidays starting from now...
cnt back to hometown coz final is starting from now too ... :(
sad..i miss home a lot.. coz at home i am not alone ... :)
bro and little devilsss are going back to hometown today...
gonna stay at home alone tis few dayss....scary... :(
k....juz submit the design work  that suffer me for omos one month....so relaxed...:)
tis month supposed to be a unlucky & sad month for me...
mostly classmates are quit...juz bcoz of a uncaring lecturer..
many pp leaving me again...i am totally a SUPER SOLO GIRL...hahahahha~~~
:(
it ain't fun at all..
I HATE LEAVING ...
leaving is the worst thing in world..
k...big cheers ..leerie 
dun wan to turn it into an emo post again..
let's have a look at my design work... 
it's about to built a aid shelter for refugee
and it muz be ONE PERSON SHELTER~
i am so into tis project since the earthquakes has happened in Japan..
but actually i am dissatisfied with my final design...it is juz a design that followed what a lecturer expected and what her aesthetics ... but then now i can thk of many reasons to refute her... due to lack of time..i juz let it be like tis...=.=
 keep on reject ...keep on redraw... tat's so called DESIGN LIFE~==
 very 1st idea inspiration ~mock-up model..
2nd mock-up model
and now go to final design~~

i love tis part...a piece of folded exterior wall & window which can bcom open space area for refugee..
geometric roof structure which can be folded too....to bcom flat-packed.. :)
interior....hvt put it detailss..
after put in details...
storage area for refugee..
a long chair which can bcom a relaxing chair , bed , and sit for 4 pp.... 
make use of my stainless steel support for hanging clothes.... LOVE LIFE ~~ :)
BEHIND THE SCENES
i suffering a lot while cutting this strawboard to put it my modelss n presentation board all those....==

at 1st ...GREAT !! cut model till toe pun boleh get hurted....==
finally....finger get cut too....i was like wanna ''FUXKING BIG OUCHHHHHHHH'' at the midnight !! =.=
cnt reli drive now....bcoz of it...i nearly get into a serious accident while on the way back from sch...
emergency break on the way which scared other drivers....
my hands are dizzy all the way...is it a kind of phobia after accident... no idea...juz i reli hate driving since i involved an accident last year...all of frenz saying that my driving style totally changed..and i hate to sit beside the driver who love ''danger driving'' too...it make me feel so fuxking unsecure man !!! do u ever thk on my feeling ??? since u knw me ever had an accident b4...and still act like joking there...FUXK OFF tis kind of pp !! ==
kk...calm down...i gonna start enjoy my holidays..i have many to do list & to buy list... :)
kthxbye~~~

No comments: