Saturday, April 23, 2011

INSPIRATION is just around u ~

  watched a REALLY nice video from facebook which so called
WE'RE DESIGNER (just click it and take a look)
while i get stuck and tired on doing my work..
i accidentally saw this from a high-school mate who studied interior design too. 
it feels like GOD works on me.... :) 
i just so glad that everytime while i barely get lost of my initial passion ,
but still everytime i can find it back to me..with the help of my Lord...i think its time to retrieve back my relationship with Lord..sorry for getting far away from U..
but by the way i realize that how worse of my design work b4...i thk its time to get a new recovery of myself :/
i need some MINDSTORMING !! SUPER STRONG ONE !!!
i'm freaking hungry and gonna eat now !!
plus i'm so break now , one week of bread life, maybe? O.o
no matter what LEERIE STILL ROCKS ON DESIGN !!!! rawwwwwrrrrrrr ~~~~~ XD

No comments: