Sunday, April 3, 2011

I LOVE BLOGGING ALL THE WAY :)

been lying at the bed for omos whole day , not reli into my design work..i get used to be a LAST MINUTE BABY~XD 
my stomach feeling better nw , no more *PUKE* ,
juz still suffering ''a while pain'' while eating food.. ==
one week of porridge life i thk.. == damnit !!!
juz read back my old posts on previous months & years...feels so GREAT !! :)
and getting clear what i pursue the most since from the very 1st ME !!
i love to get motivated while reading my posts ...tats why i love blogging and create a blog for myself...♥
RECENTLY ME...
try to not late sleep at night but choose to wake up early in the morning to start my design work.... SHITTY DARK CIRCLE + EYESBAG !!!! =.= sad*
like to be a EARLY BIRD~~~~~~juz to get more inspirations~~ :)
and last...juz wan to shout on myself_ no matter how suffering u r , DESIGN must be a happy thing to u always.. 
tats y u r choosing it now... XD

No comments: