Monday, April 18, 2011

damai bitch..

my sunday outing_ damai beach...
with my dear~
i overslept at home which until 4pm...==
awake by dear who pressing non-stop on doorbell ..=.=
quickly put on short pant then rush to beach...
guess who??
since i juz wake up and freaking blurred~~== so juz let my dear to drive my car~~ she love ''danger driving'' too...i was like a mum keep nagging her all the way~~ =.=
my own made ''BUNNYPOOH''~~
 :)
XD
and guess what???? both of us climb over the gate just to save RM3 entrance fee~~~XD crazy~~~
coz of tis ~~i scratched my leg~:(
wearing dress for beach??? O.o
tadaa~~ officially a BEACH GIRL~~XD
tie up my superlonghair~~
and..HERE WE GO !!!! 
NICEY~~~
writing on beach is a MUST !!! =.= ( is it?? )
wrote : eat,pray,love for myself...
wrote: 我的愛情我作主for dear...XD
another crazy..
beach make me feels like wanna suicide....=.= lolz~
night falls....
a letter to beach or.... ???
Bottled-up feelings
Have you ever had something super important to tell someone, but for the longest time just kept it to yourself? And when you finally get the opportunity to, the words somehow get stuck and never find a way out?
It’s a shitty feeling.
as my last post mentioned...i go damai juz bcoz of nicky lee's song...
it make me feels like wanna throw tons of words into the sea..
i thk its kind of way to release my mood...or else i will burst up in the end... 
nearly fall down....==
finding a good position...
phewwwww~~~~~
act like MV character somemore~~ =.= lolz~~
i am not kidding!!! see~~got film director somemore ~~~ XD
decide to go back~~~ 
ending pose~~ =.= lol~lol~~lol~~~
bye~ i will be back~~ when i miss u... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bodo ngotor laut...