Monday, April 18, 2011

LEERIE'S DAY.. :)

my very 1st day of holiday_saturday..
plan to have a simply leerie day for myself..
so i decide to hang out alone...
i love leopard print.. :)
1stly, go to have a lunch _ fried beef black pepper rice which actually with no beef at all...== no more second time~byebye !!!
traffic jam all the way...coz it's a voting date for Malaysia....
lolz~~== no comment  on politics thingy...
okie...juz simply shop around at mall... and i found this singlet !!! m&m ~~so lovely...but ends up...i  no buy it coz not worth for such unreasonable price ==
received my dear's message ...she date me out on night... XD
 so...it isn't an alone day~~
go to her house for homemade dinner...
and she take me go to her ''NEW EXPLORED SECRET PLACE''~~==
HERE WE ARE~~
it's somewhere to see plane landing....(what she said =.=)
and luckily..we got spotted one plane landing....blurred...==
fuxking COLD man !!!! 
we are under a SUPER STRONG WIND !!!! messy hair~~
EMO-ing.......
act like a mad....totally a mad...=.=   leerie might be too stress...
love my camie's effect...
random shop at spring......there was an event for coming easter...
at Levi's shop..
her ''quotes'' always~~ ==
my new living style~ :)
actually plan to buy a shoe for myself...but i am so break now~~ :(
next~~go for supper~~meat ball porridge !!!!!!!!! XD
playing my new buy LOMO LENS while waiting our foodss...its some kind of wide angle lens...
the final effect of lens~~

back home at omos 1am...==
freaking tired....dun reli knw what i blog nw...blur...
ciao~~~~everyone...

No comments: