Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Break through,,

 feels like blogging.. mentally and physically feeling 'cold' recently~ :/

tis is what ms.sophia talking abt me today on fb~ -.-
she's complaining tat i am getting less and less to hang out with her n even a text message~
i'm so much busy lately...every single day..do i mention that i take 7 subjects on each sem b4??
yea...commonly uni student only take 4 or 5 subjects for maximum if no mistaken...but for design sch or i thk only limkokwing in malaysia did this to us~ -.-
can u imagine tat 7 subjects in one week?? can u imagine tat my lecturers said that our time management sucks?? can u imagine that we all sacrifice our sleeping time but yet we still receiving tis kind of comments?? i try to make things work fast but hey.. i still a poor human being ,kay~
whatever i wanna share some design work of mine ~:)
task_ design a food kiosk.
i dunno why the pic so effing blur..but u can juz click to enlarge it~
and GUESS WHAT??

tis piece of design was rejected by my lecturer~~
tis actually happenned for omos 3 weeks ago~ :/
at 1st, i was reli pissed off..and yea~~i cried -.- i am overstressed on everything..
i was like hating my lecturer and other panels..
coz this project is taking me around 3 weeks which need to go through site survey,development and etc~
actually my whole class got rejected not only me but the moment she telling that we need to redo the whole thing ~ i reli wanna #@$$^^^#$$&!! 
i've been going through this phase every sem, and at last i reli glad that i went through all these...
i know my lecturer did it purposely to us...the meaning behind it is taking off our EGO... 
yea...the sense of art and design can't be persistently sometimes..and for moving on , sometimes we need to admit that we are sucks then continue to move on..
SO YEA !! I AM SUCKS !!
AND HERE'S MY NEW DESIGN!! :D
and GUESS WHAT???
 i got RYAN HIGA in my model~~ XD
add more 'awesomeness' into my model~~TEEHEE!!! :D
in fact, i never get tired of design...i juz get tired of general people and stuff in my life now.. :(
i mean.....no..u dunno what i mean..
so kthxbye !!

i need to have a break through which i am trying it now... life still rocks on. 
those who like to deal in micrograms...I never haggle with anybody because of the weakness of them~
If all things shall pass why should I be of concern for today?
 

No comments: