Thursday, October 6, 2011

take a breath and move on :)

sushi~~ sushi~~
take a short break and let myself go for relax a while tonite with douglas and ms.sophia~~ since she's complaining me for getting less to hang out with her~~ :D 
the last time i had my 'reli fine sushi' is around 7 to 8 years ago which is in KL~ -.-
i know i know~~ i know whatchawannasay~~-.- 
oiisiiiiii!!!!!!! 
sweet dream 2geter with sweetie~ :)
everytime we pass by hush puppies, we muz try tis shoe!!!
its juz so lovely but so freaking expensive :(
someone plz buy for me and ms.sophia~~
and there's a architecture exhibition~
and we're tryin to snap some awesome pic~~
but so PHAILED~~HAHAHA~~
new idea pop out~~TING* XD
and GUESS WHAT??
i met my oppa JANG GEUN SUK there!!!!!! >< teeehheeeee!!!!
plz slap me!!
EMONESS~~
coz movie plan failed~~ 
btw thx ms.sophia for buying me this~~since she knows i'm kpop lover and same goes to korea snacks~~ :) thankeww babe~~i'm so touch~~ i'm so much easy to get touched by little thing~~yea~~ give u a SUPER DAMN BIG LOUD MUAKSSSS~~ >3<
busy mood on~ hopecanhappyabit mood on! 
CIAO~~ :)

No comments: