Saturday, October 1, 2011

kind of...plastic bag's feeling??

kay.. this actually inspired by katy perry's song_Firework long time ago..
but tis post actually nothing about her song..
juz as the lyric says, do u ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the
wind, wanting to start again? 
and tis pic taken from more than a couple weeks ago..-.- 
which is the date i got inspired when i shooting on it..
kay..back to the point... the keyword i wanna mention on tis post...is kind of....ermmm...empty feeling..or some kind like homeless..hopeless,tiredness,sadness,weakness,useless,powerless, and etc~ -,- 
its hard to express what i feel now.. or mayb u guys can read btw the lines??
its like the tinniest thing can make me link to every single little freaking small thing in the past..
its like why people can change like tis way...
juz so freaking out of my expected..
oukay...i try to mention it more obvious..
wat i mean is the social network juz get me sad sometimes...is it a good thing to know less abt the truth or the true sentences??  something happened secretly without u knowing long time ago...and all in a sudden when u accidentally spotted it...it was like a strong wind juz passed by ur heart.. my description is weird but i juz telling how's my feeling exactly..i realized those FAKENESS in the past..and feeling sad.. like those moments u treasured a lot but once u realized the truth behind it..its kind of disappointing... i dun even want to blame anywho,, coz i knw everything happened for a reason..
i actually hate to say this but seriously juz let me say once..i get sad coz no one around me knw what am i thinking abt even the closet fren... hey! poor leerie~ everyone used to be like this man~ -.-
so i will suck it all up start from now.. i try reli hard to cheers myself everyday every moment..
the best quotes i saw today from one of my fren_买什么东西都要本钱, 可是, 我笑是不用本钱的.
i know u gonna watch tis post..and thanks for reading my blog...i reli appreciate it..
oukay! share something happy to u guys~~
GUESS WHAT???????
kevjumba having the same camie as mine !!!!!!! XD i knw its no point for happpy but i'm juz so excited~~ lalala~~

closer look~~ i am such a jerk to screenshot it~~-.- whatever~~lalala~~ XD
see how addictive i am??? browsing ryan's videos all the way~~~ :) he juz way to cute and awesome~
especially his eyebrow's expression and smiling with his super shiny white teeth~~ XP
ciao~~ btw HAPPY OCTOBER TO EVERYONE~~ be good to me ~~oc~~to~~~pus!!! lol~~ -.-
i kinda miss tis nickname of me during my nooby sem 1~~juz kinda~
CIAO!!~~

No comments: