Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ooppss~TGIN !

OOPPSSS~~THANKS GOD IT'S NOVEMBER !
so i can feel it~~i can sense it ~~
it's gonna be a SUPERDUPERDAMNBUSYHARD MONTH for me~
final, exam, submission, random business all crush and squeeze together on this month~
do mention that papa and mama coming soon to take me back to hometown~~weeeee~~~ XD (sounds like i'm still a kindergarten kid -.-)
after this month i gonna be FREEEEEE !
FREEEDOMMMMM~~~~~
i wanna share an awesome and touching hong kong movie i watched recently~~
this movie juz remind me of my parents..and my childhood memories~~ :)
trust me~there's reli meaningful lesson inside this movie~and i like the classical music of it too~~
it's like backto 70's or 80's~lmao~i dun even born on that generation~ -.- hahahss~~but i juz can feel that kind of mood inside the scenes~~
God bless me can handle all the things well on this month~~ :) 
kay~fine~i try to look awesome and cool here~do i?? hahahss~~XD
LAST BUT NOT LEAST !
do check out ryan higa's latest video~~his 100th video~~woooooo~~
he's always awesome+cute!!!!!
TEEHEE! XP

No comments: