Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I AM MADE IN SIBU !

count down for 4 days ...i will be leaving my sweet home again..
as a local sibu girl, so i try to make use of my last sunday night on sibu__go Borneo Culture Festival wif dad & mum~~juz take few pic onli~~
as usual like past years_it's held on plaza of Wisma Sanyan~~
see..full of crowd~~  everyone are eating , eating , buying , buying~~
tradisional roast meat from Iban i think....meet it every year on the BCF but dun even dare to try it~~=..=
after lepak for omos 2 hours...we deciced to back home lor~~realize tat lepak wif parents not really fun at all while compare to lepak wif frenz~~~coz my dad owes attracted by some SILLY promotion..sighss...i'm not interested at tat thingss~~==
tat's wat i bought on BCF~~~it's a funny toy whic make me & my bro play for it  whole night at our house's yard~~><

hope will hang out wif my girlss to BCF again tis friday~~deeply hope so~~><

No comments: