Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dream goes on..right?

 orientation gift _by myself
okie...one week of orientation was over....2moro can ''RIP'' at home...==
2day is the last day of orien..and my group got 3rd prize on drama performance..not bad..
''just try to show out WHO U ARE here!''  tat's the words wat i enjoy 2day...WHO U ARE?? i'm LEERIE , who love design since i'm young...but honestly..i confess i still not be perfect yet...i'm still skilless in tis field...
juz a simple girl who simply love design..love to create something can rock the world up ! love to show out my weird mind...my feeling...and my revolution..maybe my outward doesn't show like tat..but in deep..i am....truely i am...

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams_ by Eleanor Roosevelt
thx god for being stay by my side now...coz U listened my prayer & U had shown something meaningful to me...
DREAM GOES ON..yes and right !!!

No comments: