Friday, July 2, 2010

it's JULY...gonna be complicated again..


time reli flies....it's JULY ord...
announce at here 2 u guyss...i will leaving on 24 july...
26 july...new intake...as a 'VERY NEW' student go into the college...again
till now ...i still cnt believe tat i can make choice like tis way..【29 mac college life started →10 april go back to hometown→PLKN→26 july college life will be continued】
hahahass~~now u guyss clear or not???  dun ask for my ''complicated'' life again...reli lazy to explain it...=..=
and dun ask me why i make choice like tis coz....i done it ord...and the true is I WON'T BE REGRET..
okie...back to the topic..
omos 3 weeks since i com bac from kem plkn...honestly...i'm quiet missing the life there...and the cutie frenzzz there...
and my appetite is getting bigger & bigger...wanna eat eat eat anytime , anywhere ...mayb i'm ord be used to 6 meals a day in kem plkn...but my body weight not even gain a bit...nope.... :(  
july now...try to lead a meaningful life but it's still meaningless now...i will try it up !!
p/s..changed my blog's background..juz want to get some ''FRESH'' on my blog..no bad ~no bad~~:) 

now is raining..i miss my girls , i miss ME.... where are u LEERIE??

No comments: