Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE REALITY

how's the difference btw the REALITY & DREAM??
the truth is the DREAM juz need ur imagination~
but the REALITY need ur $$ to feed it~
new sem gonna begin , it cost me a lots again~
i dun reli like to trouble my parents , especially at those fuxking unreasonable fees~
SO??
the main point on tis post is I NEED MONEY !!!!
i dun wan to be a MAMA GIRL or  PAPA GIRL anymore~
and honestly i reli dislike those who spend over on parents money,
what i mean is ''TOO OVER'' ~
it juz toooooo SUCKSS !!!
 and what i mean is u can spend on tuition fee and living expenses~but not ur outfit and extra accessories~~
whatever~~am i gonna have a part time job while studying???
i reli hope so , but dad n mum not allowed me to do so~~
=.=
but i reli wan to share their burden~since both of them are getting old ord~
i got many plans in my mind now, i reli need to start earn $$~
hope me will be succeed~ :)
all i wanna do in my coming life is_ buy what i like,wear out my sense,eat full to gain weight,do what i like,sing what i like,go where i like, date who i like ,the conclusion is LOVE MYSELF MORE !! :)
I promise that there will be a day, i gonna be a 'TOP' instead of juz a dreamer, someone completely out of touch with reality.
Be brave, live ur dream....
The life I’m still trying to reach. The world that I desire, it can be won. It exists, Its real, Its possible and its mine.
I’m going to follow this advice. Night, lovelies =)

No comments: