Monday, February 14, 2011

Hi~Bunny Year♥

i juz too lazy to blog abt my CNY post..
coz everyday are fully packed =w=
so gonna be a PIXIESS POST ~
k~let's start wif CNY EVE !
 officially step into a NEW YEAR_BUNNY YEAR!!!
my doggie was excited _ he has been with my family since i was primary 6~~XD
12am !! SHOW TIME !!!
FIRECRACKER IS A MUST !!!!
SKYLANTERN is a NEW TRY for me on tis year~~XD
those are wishes for my tang's family~
wish us have a LUCKY_HEALTHY_PEACE YEAR~~
dad was excited too !!!
outfit on DAY 1 CNY~♥


visiting with colleagues~
i love tis little cute~~><
lying at my legs~~
DAY 2 CNY_juz for tang's family!!!!
my little cute niece+nephew~
BIG notty devil ~ALVERN
SMALL noisy devil~AVRIL
she was destroying a small stool~=.=
DAY 3 CNY~ DAD+MUM 60 BIG DAY~~~♥
dad+mum wif their granddof+grandson~
simply ME ~
snatching to sing k~~=.= lolz~
sis~
see~~enjoy sing k to his dof~=.=
dad's eyes=.= alvern's screaming=.=
love tis~ :)
WE'RE TANG'S FAMILY~♥
DAY 4 CNY_ Buddy Day !!
having visiting wif my secondary matess~~
she is the one who influenced me.....
like acting mlm or saying WTF ! FU !!
=.= hahass~~
she is a BAD BABY
!!!!!!!! XD
she is my sweetie~~ owes caring n cute n HANDSOME too !!!! XD
she is a GOOD BABY !!!!!!!!!
everytime looking at baby reli making me FWAB !!!
means FUCKINGWANTABABY !! LOLZ~~=.=
he is gorgeous !!! RIGHT??
OK !! new year wish !!! bcome a MUMMY !!!! GO CHA GO CHA !!! =.=
lolz~~
okok~~tis post wasted me 1 hour to finish it~=.=
gonna sleep now~ ciao~~ciao~~
AGAIN~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~
and DAMN IT !! VALENTINE'S DAY!! XD

No comments: