Friday, February 4, 2011

DEVIL SMILE~

1st~ HAPPY BUNNY YEAR  TO ALL OF U !!♥
not gonna post abt my CNY 1st~
but i gonna talk abt my baby C3 ~
its QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi and customisable home screen make messaging and social networking easy.
actually i am a BLACKBERRY LOVER~
but since i am a poor student
i choose for a affordable phone which is my baby C3~~^^ 
oh ya~it seems like a FAKE BLACKBERRY too~
and i like the keyboard~
and main reason_it is a Social Network Service enhanced smartphone that comes in as a simple, elegant and fun budget phone!!!
so here it is !!!
and GUESS WHAT??
it juz cost me RM400++
OMG!! SO CHEAP !!!!
and i juz get my lovely DEVIL CASE whic brought by my sis from KL !!
SO IN ♥ WITH IT !!!!><
 FAKE BLACKBERRY+IPHONE 4
shit sista ! she juz get her iphone 4 !!! WTF !! ==
actually i wan a WHITE DEVIL CASE~
but it juz so hard to find !! sighss~
nvm~at least i still can hav a devil case for my baby C3~~XD 
recently addicted to use my baby C3 to on FB even i off the light for bedtime~=.=  

No comments: