Tuesday, February 1, 2011

62 days was over.

TADAAAA~~~~
finally...finished my 2 months waitress+bartender+cashier's life~
it's reli make me overtired on tis 2 months...ermm...juz sometimes i thk~ =.=
anyway...stil thx a lot to all my colleagues ..i am happy to work with u guys...we had the funniest time 2geter....XD
especially her_aiko~thx to be with me for tis 2 months..u reli so caring to me~~
XD
i will miss U deeply !!!>< toasted bread !!!! my breakfast in every morning !!!!
and HOT MILK TEA TOOOOO !!!! ><
i miss him ~ COOL+SERIOUS chef !!
p/s: his cooking style reli damn fuxking COOL+FREESTYLE !!
i miss thoseee fooddssssssss~~T^T

i miss my CHAMWHORE TIME~~XD
and i owes the view from TERMINAL 5~~
and NOW..
i gonna say GOODBYE to those things...those people..and those places...those nicey customers or ''badfeeling'' customers =.=
p/s: thx to those customers who give me their namecards whic r related to my career's field on future~~thx alot~~u all make up my mind to try to be a TOP DESIGNER ~~^^
again~thx TERMINAL 5~u let me have a new view on my coming life~
thx and goodbye~

No comments: