Sunday, December 4, 2011

she's fine.

 so here i am_HOME.
i am fine like a normal people now~
no more overstress, no more starving for saving my assignment materials' fee(probably~XD),
dad&mum are nagging non-stop since the day i'm home~
forcing me to eat anything they can force to~ XD
actually i hv so many things to share but since my house's wifi hvt fixed so i juz gonna talk in short~
and now i am typing this post in a cafe~
i juz cnt let my blog be dusty anymore~XD
on the way back home~ visit a random farm~:)
a smiley dog ! he/she is friendly~~
a big cart~~
meet my fren at their sch~~they are having their stpm revision~~
and yes~i cut my hair~ no more dolly look~ :) 
and we try to act like 那些年。。。
i know it's ridiculous~~XD
and finally FINALLYY!!!!! BREAKING DAWN !!!!
IT'S AMAZING !!
AND STILL~~EDWARD IS LOVELY!!! XP
i am doing fine here...and wanna totally relax for a while...and then i gonna busy on my other plans~ :) awaiting for Christmas and New year!! 
the air-con in the cafe is like super cold!!! i cnt reli type anymore~~CIAO~~~~ :)
and lastly seriously listen to this !!
SO TOUCH!!!! :(

No comments: