Monday, December 19, 2011

Seriously, LIFE'S GOOD NOW ! :)

okie~finally i got myself a bit mood to blog~:)
i know i am getting less to blog since the day i back to my hometown~
and i thk this maybe due to i am happy at my hometown with less negative emotion which compare to  my study life in kch.. i normally blog when i am emotional~ XD
so about my life recently_NONSTOP OF GATHERING, CHILLING,FAMILY-ING, WORKING, DESIGNING,ENJOYING !! XD
for last week, celebrating at kbox with my high sch fren since they juz finished their stpm !! hooraaay~and had my very FIRST HEINEKEN in my life ! :) it taste quiet nice actually~
and end up most of them are too SHY to sing~~ -.-
and this two are busy choosing their so called 'super high song'~
and i am one of them too~XD
Irene in de house~
BEHAVEABIT ! IRENE ! -.-
my current side braid look~ :) plan to chopped my hair again ! 
omos 12am, and finally left only 4ppl singing emo songs there~ 
and yup~not to mention that last night was my supercutie's bufffday~~
she got a serious hellokitty fever~and once again wish her stay cuteee as kitty 4ver~~
and this is what she send to me juz now~ :) i love u too~cutie~and same goes to all my other high school besties~
i reli miss that moment when we used to be that YOUNG ! :)
ciao~and HAPPY MONDAY 2MR~

No comments: