Thursday, December 8, 2011

one day trip.

so i went for one day trip with my family two days ago,
actually wanna post it on yesterday, but accidentally format my memory card, all my photos gone and i juz manage to recover some of my photos on today, SADFACE :(..
anyway, back to the topic !
we went to MUKAH for attending my cousin's wedding's dinner. 
apart from tat, we oso go explore some other small towns like OYA and DALAT. :)
here is PEKAN OYA, a really small town.
malays shophouse,
POKER FACE*

and this uncle suddenly pop out at my back when i shooting the cat..and begging me to take a photo of him~~hahahsss~~how cute ~XD
MOSS MOSS~~
i love this so much~ :)
act like a child~ :)
taken by my bro, all lose focus ! -.-
continue driving to DALAT~
i found the name DALAT is funny to me~~
i even non-stop singing DALAT~DALAT~DALAT song on the way ! -.- lame thing but funny~XD
DALAT is another small town~and here is the chinese temple~~
BBOY?
yea~ XD
moon walk~~
shout at FREEDOMMMMM~~~
kingwood resort,mukah~
 RAWRRRRRR~~
BROMANCE!! 
feels like wanna rolling on the field~~~~roll roll roll*
spot a cute 'westernized' boy at the swimming pool ! XD
woooowww~~~LOVELY~:)
 ;D
HERE WE GO TO WEDDING DINNER~
'yam sem' session which is the most awkward moment for me~
tat's all from me since most of the photos cnt recover :(
and again ! my love song recently tat i listen non-stop on my one day trip~:)
学不会from JJ LIN~
365天以后,我发现他说的还是我学不会的事。

2 comments:

cheng zai said...

so many pic cannot c?

Leerie said...

what u mean cnt see??
wooww~~~since when u got a blog~~XD