Monday, March 1, 2010

Juz kill me !!!

2nite is d last day of CNY in 2010~~~ happy lantern day 2u all~~
haizzz... hv a lonely dinner wif 3 members of family only in one new opened restaurant...damn waiting 4 the foods... =.=
after taking our dinner , go watch d real n awesome traditional walk show in our hometown _sibu ~~
juz taking some photos wif my lousy hp ~ so regret 4 not bringing my camera !!!! since d image so blur blur~~ =.=
so blur !!!!!
观世音娘娘~~ it's reli awesome !!!!
 bye bye lor~~ my CNY ~~

so cny was ended...my real new life is gonna begin ...now i got 2 secret plannings on going...n my study planning is on going toooo.... so sienzz to plan n make choices... i'm so helpless & hopeless now..so anyone can juz kill me lor~~anyway hope GOD will bless me n lead me 2 the right decision n right way .... juz giv me a direction ~~plssss~~~

No comments: