Sunday, February 21, 2010

woohoo~~ gathering

2nite hv a nice gathering wif my girlssss~~coz mayb less of tis chance anymore in d future...














gossip abt boy..=.=














non-stop of gossip...
my Iced Hami Melon~~~><
b4 leaving... girlss take...
go parkson n find my dear_chien...long time nt c lor~~ : (
i like u all~~ ^^
say one , two n three~~~~~~
i'm so bla bla~~~
the mirror is our frenz~~~> <   we take d photo on d lift... due 2 lack of time so we juz keep on up & down...cnt stop laughing when taking photo coz d guard is starring at us...
take tis at my hie 's car...1st time tk her car...so nice~~~p/s : my smile so FAKE lah~~ =.=

nice gathering 2nite... heard so mani form 6 's story...gossip non-stop abt boys...yup ...one thing 2 mention... 2nite got people want my phone.no... ~>< muahahaha...proud of me ...=.= dun hit me...plz..
okie...now is 323am ord..wanna go 2 bed jor...Ciao~~

No comments: