Friday, March 12, 2010

it's a result day !! but so sighssssssssssss ......

yup~~ sweet morning call by hie at 930am .. n then a strong door knocking by mum .... sighsss..no choice~~reli nid 2 wake up liao~~
i'm so sleepy on d way 2 school....half of d way i'm nearly get accident while driving my car...damn
finally reached my sch...sighss..nid 2 find parking space again...2nd damn ... =.=
lastly , reached d sch' hall ~~ busy finding d line-up of my class....
n last finally i tk my blue card....my heart is pumping up n down !!!!
as i open my card .....  '' yeee??? where's my result?? ''
then i heard some1 say: '' oi!! go there to take !! ''
OOopppsss~~ reli ?? tat space is for 5A above boh?? i'm reli so hebat o ???
a big thankss to my LORD~~ i'm satisfied on my result~~  coz it's reli out of my expectation~~
juz for those frenzz stil in ''emo'' feeling :
everything was over ord.... n we hv no choice 2 come back to tat time b4 exam...dun b regret n self-reproach anymore...all we can do is try 2 make our future as brighter as we can... yup... i muz say tis to myself oso !!
actually i'm so down oso...coz many things keep on confusing me..confusing my choice....
my LORD...i'm pray 2 U once again..juz lead me to d right way...coz i'm confusing now...LORD...plz clear off my negative thinking... i juz need u now...my lord... n hope U can comfort my all dear frenzz...hope they will regain their energy...

special pic for hie again..hehe..













i dun wan hie in bad mood~~













i wan tis type of hie~~~hahaha ~~my hie~~juz happy up~~ we're in same situation lor~~hahahaa

lastly~~~  i hope everyone can cheer up~~ me too~~ ^^

No comments: