Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rewind,2012



I KNOW I KNOW~it's a bit too late to update this post, like SERIOUSLY. innocent face* Everytime i wanna update this i feel sleepy then ends up bang into my bed.
i found myself perfectly 'cute' in this pic! slap* so let it be the first pic! lol
2012 was a tough year, or..just a 'so so' year for me, not gonna mention how i suffer from some really bad lucks, some little monsters just bite me for no reason..ok..maybe there's a reason, everything happened for a reason..just wanna make a 'THANK YOU LIST' on this post..since it's a rewind post, so black & white photos?? :D
first place goes to PAPA TANG & MAMA TANG, my veryveryvery main supporters, endless loves to them~  :3
and my stupid sis as well! ok, i know i look mature than her, but in fact she is my elder sis.blah~
and my two little notty devils, thanks for waking me up with ur sharp voices everytime i fall asleep, so i can continue my bloody assignments.
thanks for boxes of assignments which make me who i am today~lol
thanks for my very first prize from KTS blah blah..design competition, thou i am kinda blur on my final design.. it's still an encouragement for me :)
and thanks to designer qian, coz i realize that 'formal modelling' just not my thing, HA! but i do enjoy it.
and thanks to sophia fat ass, more than words, u know it.. :) hope u got a soulmate in aussie~ngehehe~
and thanks..i got a blessed 21 birthday with my spp group. :)
coursemates aka spp
but seriously can i have another free hug event for my next birthday?? I MISS THOSE TIMES!!
and thanks to my sweetie aka high schoolmate for the gift, i sleep with haru haru everynight, so puffy  fluffy~~ :D
my sweetie pie aka spp leader, blah! nothing much to say, u should know it too. :)
dah~~ my forever blur and cute chien the king~lol! thanks for let me bully over & over again since 9 years ago~ XD
and thanks for my current internship, i tasted the stress of be a designer by dealing the real clients. blah~~
and lastly, BEACH! thanks for let me fall for u over and over again in 2012. miao~ MY STRESSFREE PLACE~
it's 2013 now, i still don't have a real feeling that it's 2013 now. Lol
but i just gonna move on! besides, my blog officially steps into 6th year!! tadaaaa~~ :D
seems like everybody are busy planning for their new year resolution, guess i gonna do it after chinese new year? lol , i still on lazy and holiday kind of mood.. WHY AM I SO LAZY LATELY?? GAWRRR! but i do have some planning actually, hope it works! :) no pain no gain, i will just go for anything,any stories that gonna happen in my coming life! God bless :)
still, wish u guys a HAPPY 2013 YEAR!

No comments: