Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I FEEL SICK
SO EMPTY
SO ORDINARY.
i am sick of keep avoiding all human contact, i am sick of keep remaining in the comfort of my own loneliness..EMO ATTACK*
stop!! i am too young to be this SAD.
i am fine,just..my emotions are all over the place, trust me, i feel bad on it too, i just cant control. :(
i just discovered a song, replay mode since last night..for me the lyric is more like a song from me to me, aww~ weird explanation* or should i say its from me to leerie? -..-
 i am not good as i want to be..
keep telling myself things can change,things can CHANGE!
i need to set free myself~FLYYY~~LOLL~ 
some said,to live, u must lose the fear of being wrong.
guess i just afraid of the failure, just like before, the old me.
reviewed some of my previous year's posts,
i found some of it sosososo immature, LOL, and even this post, T.T
miaoooo~~ crappingggg
ok, i am done
kthxbye.

No comments: