Sunday, October 17, 2010

hi~ Leerie~r u back?

mayb..this is the time let the real leerie come back...shun i say like tat??  ..okie...i will be fine soon...i will get over it...coz...tats is my chosen way...the only way is to struggle alone...i used to be alone b4 ..so.. i used to be get use to alone ord...tats me...for myself...for my loversss ...i nid to struggle hard n hard....okie..wat i mean to those loversss r including my lovely family n frenzz...i juz so happy to hav u all...sorry...i had dissappeared for omos 2 days...i let my lecturers n classmates worried so much...sorry...i juz wan to let myself calm down...n cool down...i get lost on myself...
but...trust me...i will get over my prob soon..juz very soon..i nid some times....=) but sincerely now i am ok....dun worry abt me...and plz...dun ask abt me...it's juz enuff....tis post juz simply a update of me..n now..i wont care those who keep on saying me on my back...i dun care...it's ur own business..i wont curse u...coz life or death is ur own fate...i will juz blessing ur tongue wont suddenly break off..ok ...again...after u see tis post..dun keep on asking me again...it's truely enuff...

Having a car is truely a happiness...it can bring me go anywhere...okie...giv u some tips where am i go on my 'dissappeared' days...it's juz my new secret base...i wont share to u guys...XD
again....welcome back..LEERIE~ =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just be yourself...support...:)

Frm:Chee Seng..