Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dear, blur queen.

okie, though i am blur enough, but she is the NUMBER ONE BLUR QUEEN, me?...consider number two la~
dah~celebrated her birthday, glad that she is happy that night :) 
i am glad that i have u in my life, who always tolerate with my bad temper sometimes.. :(  be there listen my stupid stories and watching me cry.. lol! 
i was kinda bad mood that night, so i just standing there watching them play around like a big kid !
always wanting to play this, but the timing just so wrong that night...blahh~whatever~
STRETCHING*
arghh, I feels like crapping more, I slept for a whole day, I am having insomnia right now,  I am now listening breaking dawn soundtrack which make me so...depressed..lol
its my fav song apart form A Thousand Years.. 
feel it..just feel it..
i wanna back to be cold..to be cruel..so may be some shits wont be able to happen again..blahhh..i should sleep now! ciao~

No comments: