Sunday, May 13, 2012

SISMANCE DAY.

one word to define my life recently_BUSY!
yesterday was a sweet day.
did a sismance photoshoot for Yuki's BIGDAY! :)
did a little bit of shopping.
and thanks to Chloe for bringing me to service my car, or else i gonna half die on coming months... :D
so here we go to some SISMANCE pic~~~
birthday girl~
camera girl~
birthday girl again~
zombie girl with girls.
birthday girl trying to make some hair pattern on zombie girl~
the zombie girl with braid..
kk... some 'FINE & NORMAL PIC' from chloe's camie..
omos cried when i saw this pic, time flies... people change :(
chloe looks so cute here! 
SISMANCE FOR LIFE! lml XD
she is my friend, a true friend who will never betray me,a good listener,a good adviser,a good mama,I LOVE YOU MAMA!
 HAPPY MAMA DAY! :) wish all the good things come to u mama~
lastly, a song i replay non-stop on this weekend! 爱你爱你!to my family,sis and friends!! :D

2 comments:

Chloe♛ said...

你的歌 我脑海里一直重复 昨天到现在=。=

Leerie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! XDDD