Friday, April 13, 2012

RE-FRESH.

FIRST, finally can pick up my camie again.
SECOND, finally done with my bloody presentation.
THIRD, finally my lovely TOMS shoes arrived after one month.
FOURTH, finally i can sleep well.
FIFTH, finally i can care for myself more.
SIXTH, finally some FRESH in my life back.
 they said: a nice shoe can take u to wherever u want to reach ! :D
SHY* :3

juz a simple stage design but i dunno why i am so effing stress on this time. mayb i take this design competition too seriously? Oops, no~ i didn't put any expectations on it.. i'm sucks when i get stress, i have seriously low self-esteem, so i have no idea why my lecturer praise me at the end that i actually try hard to find a reason to stand my design idea. When i was young, design is just a simply happy thing  to me, DESIGN FOR LIFE is my slogan with lml sign, but when it comes to school work, design is for tons of REASONS &NEEDS.
we all know the rules and regulation, but why the outcome always off track.
okok. NO MORE EMO. 
BE POSITIVE !!!! :D 
lml
peace out!


No comments: