Monday, September 12, 2011

TOUGH.

suffering omos 4 days of eyes infection~my eyes swollen like hell and looks terrible~ O.O my spec saved me from serious eyesbagdarkcircle&lookslikepunchedeye~lol~ -.-
luckily it get better now or else i will gonna looks so phailed and frugly on my coming presentation~phew~~
go for site measurement and drawing today~ life's tough recently~ :(
God plz stand by my side~ i need u the most now..
i realized tat i was holding on to something that didn't exist anymore..yea~nothing's permanent..so i shun juz smile and suck it up..
lastly, a song which recommended by fren~ and quite match my mood recently~ feels like wanna shout: damn damn damn! on some ppl~ -。- some BITCHY ppl~XD hahass~~jkjk~~



i need more sleep and stay away from lappie now to save my eyes~~no more radiation contact !! :( God bless..

No comments: