Friday, January 22, 2010

OH YEAH !! work ??

leerie is started to work...
let's talk abt some funny n disgusting experience at my work~~
first day_ so strange to tis environment...n sibek tired till wanna die...my leg seems like no more my leg anymore..but i met 1 cutie guy there...hahaha..u know i know lah... he is my type !!! wakakaka > <
second day_many worker there talk 2 me ~~~n i met a cute madwoman...actually i dun knw she is mad..then i juz 'sha sha de'' listen 2 what she say...wakakaka...but stil so tired...
third day_  1 disgusting guy ask 4 my fb..then i giv him...so regret abt it !!!! reli so !!! n early in the morning ...i'm called by office to see d manager....DAMN.. tis is my 1st mistake..
forth day_tat disgusting guy follow me 2 d toilet ~~~damn u !!! 'ham sam lou '' !!
fifth day_boring but at least got someone b wif me~~~kakakaka~~~sound like so vague...
n i met another madman...
our conversation at below__
madman : hey ! girl !! how much is tis???

leerie : tis one ah~~~ ermmm... is RM 7.90

madman : hah?? got other more cheaper...coz i dun bring much money..nt enough to buy tis..

leerie : ermm..oic...then u bring how much money???

madman : i juz bring 10 RINGGIT (then he show me his 10 fingers...)

leerie : ......................... ( i'm speechless coz my stomach seems like gonna burst out... i nearly cnt hold on my laughing)
 one worker told me why i so ''sha'' , talk so much to one madman...=.=''

sixth day_ i made my second mistake... do wrong service 2 one customer... so sad...nearly gt scolded by someone...sighsss.. n tat disgusting guy follow me again...so damn !!


2moro?? unknown...hope will hv a nice day lor~~~
kakaka...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so kesian.
你一定要撑下去。
我会支持你。

Anonymous said...

so kesian.
你一定要撑下去。
我会支持你。

Anonymous said...

so kesian.
你一定要撑下去。
我会支持你。

Anonymous said...

hey, study partner?
or u wanna b maid?