Monday, August 22, 2011

i am trying.

love this sky mood so much which taken from my bro's house..
actually i hv a lot to blog abt....since last week till now i thk.. but ends up too lazy+too busy..hehe
trying really hard on my life now..trying every single NEW thing for me..it's tough..but no matter how's the worst situation is..there's always..always..something to be thankful for...i do still appreciate my life now... i love sketching now..yea~wherever. :) my new hobby~ i love my baby camie~ i try to love anything i have now.. and i love my 4ever awesome family..dad+mum.. :) miss u all.. 
:)
little devil as model~~i think omos 2 years i didnt touch any portrait sketching?? -.- since i finish my SPM?? u can click here  & here to check out more of my lousy 1st time sketching~~XD
fast sketching on today at library~ :)
the view~~ 
kay~~i really need to practice more & more & more ~ 
omos 4am now~forcing myself not to sleep coz i sleep too much on last 2 days... XD
anyway~CIAO CIAO~~

No comments: