Monday, December 28, 2009

HAPPY & UNHAPPY_




first thing i want to mention_ i learn sketching 2dayz
mention again__ IS FIRST TIME SKETCHING !!
while i'm surfing the design pages , suddenly gt a 'desire' of drawing, so i juz pick up a drawing book then starting to sketch according to the image in the pages~~
& the result in the end is...............................
OMG !! do u think it's nice??~

my dad n mum said tat it's quite gud~~ happy ''>3<''
n u think ??

it's a BIG STEP for me~~before i'm reli no idea in sketching~~
& i'm reli reli sibek happy wif this ~~ i'm not trying to show off to u how gud of my first time sketching~~ coz i think it's juz a beginning & it's still have mani nid to be improved BUT _ i juz wan to show off to u all my HAPPINESS !!! ><
second thing tat i wan 2 mention_i'm DOWN for tis few weeksssss !!!
or even i can say tat i'm DOWN since 2009 *~* i'm
worrying abt my dad n mum , i'm worrying abt d i choose the right decision of MY WAY ???~~
thx BAO for chatting wif me 2nite_^~^
i will try to trust GOD ~~n let my everything into his LOVING HAND ~~
my lovely GOD _please lead me to d right way~~ amen ..

No comments: