Monday, August 29, 2011

HELLO 20 ! HELLO TEENAGE DREAM !

thx for hippie top from sophia babe~~♥

kay kay~~ about my last 19 night... i thk it's the most meaningful birthday i ever meet on this 20 years..yea..i am officially 20 now...
since i celebrated my day for 2 days , i gonna make it into 2 posts~ :D
yea yea~~about the organizer ~this two reli quiet failed ~~ :D
i mean they try to give me surprise which not telling me they invited some of other fren to join~
othou i never think of other those gonna come and join my bday dinner but they awkward faces make me so so.....erm~~ no idea how to describe it.. -.-
hehe~
my cakie !!!!! :D
i reli cnt stand longer for their laughters !! CRAZYYYYYY !!!!especially the left one !!

my 'long time no seee' girlsss!!!♥
i miss her every funny move and talks in class :( 
my yoki&koyi !!! 
 i miss those laughter during our old times...
 lastly ~~group pic~~click on the pic~its a gif pic~XD
after birthday dinner~~rush to cinema for FINAL DESTINATION 5~~ my gosh !!!! i thk tis is reli a crazy thing~ all those bloody and yucky scenes~ yea~ i will never go to eyes laser and chinese massage anymore~ -.- and one of my frenz who is NEW on this  movie was screaming like hell at the cinema~
i mean tat kind of ''gayish screaming'' ~ -.- 
 yea~~on the way back home~~black out !!! BLACK OUT !! i reli hate it !! coz its reli scary especially after u watched final destination !!!
after put on my pyjamas~received a message who ask me to come out from home...i was like WTH..i dun have torchlight and i hv night blind -.-
after tat... i saw MISS SOPHIA KOH standing there with my birthday gift and actually she supposed to come back to kch on 1 sept !!! yea ~~ she cheated me and try to give me a BIG SURPRISE!!! HOW SWEET !!! XD
and she scared my malay neighbors too with her whole white outfit+long hair~~~hahahhass~~ LMAO!!!
me and her~~ :)
after the electric is back_ we chill at home for omos 2 hours~~
on the way to overnite at her house~~ coz she's not dare to drive at the midnight~~hehhe~~ XD
yeah ~Y
actually quiet lazy to type anymore~~hahass~~so thanks again here to my frenz!!!
BIG HUG* SQUEEZEEEEE*
 stay tuned for next post_ ''FREE HUGSSSSSS'' !!!
off to dinner then homework then SLEEEPPPP !!!
 bubyeeeee !!

No comments: