Thursday, May 26, 2011

i just celebrating my LIFE everyday everywhere. :)

ello~~i'm back...reactivate my blog coz i realized tat it's reli unworthy to deactivate it jus bcoz of  some ''unworthy people'' .. yeah~ i shun mention it's ''SOME'' not exactly  ''THE ONE'' ...SO?? the conclusion is i cant end myself such pathetically !!
i still live my own, and my life is much more better without u ~TRULY~ :)
ya..i can officially step out from those effing moody thingy..
i know my mood is like roller coaster, and i dun reli know when it gonna start acting up again..
but once fallen, i wont let myself get down like that anymore..
i shun say... stupid twice, betrayed twice, and three shun never come anymore ! 
and FATE will find a way out...so just keep calm, right? 
i still have the only U_Lord~
:)

1 comment:

urguardianangel said...

finally ..u did it :) cheers up..i will always be there..