Sunday, May 1, 2011

i am not clever but i am clever in my own way..

k..
there's always a question to me: why u study design? so wasted, man ! 
my papa & mama asked it b4..
bro & sis asked it too..
tons of frenz asked it too..
even my design lecturers asked it too..==
but i never asked it to myself..
i never thought that i am a clever girl..
a good result doesn't mean anything..
it just a prove that u're hardworking..
i am studied hard b4 that's why i got a good result..but it doesn't mean i am a genius or whatsoever..
i know it's wasted to give up so many good opportunities like scholarships or further study those thingy..i disappointed my parents.. may be..
but please... i seriously loving design now..
thou i am suffering a REALLY REALLY DOWN POINT of my life now.. but i think this might be a test from Lord..i hope i will be the survivor in the end.. :) 
being too dramatic recently..i should stop this kind of life bug now... :/ 
i try really hard to step out from the darkness slowly now..so someone dun pull me back again..plz..
i think my smiley face had lost about one month.. many frenz been scared by my really POKER FACE..== sorry about that...
my mood swing like roller coaster.... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

studying design is nvr a waste dude

just work hard and u'll be smiling