Monday, March 26, 2012

Dream catcher+Beach days

obviously, this post is composed of 2 things tat i wan to share..
fren juz came here to visit me few days ago...and i bcom a tour guide..
asking a ''NON-LOCAL'' to bcom a tour guide , serious???  -.-
i am totally a noob when it come to 'road directions'.. 
but luckily i manage to bring her lepak around the whole town.. :D
this actually is the last day's schedule, souvenir shop is a MUST! maybe~~lol~ XD
p/s: I've been wearing this sneaker for 2 years but i still lovin it! thou it isn't a branded sneaker~~XP
meow~~~ :D
u can see my puffy eyes coz of sleepless night b4 that day~
and SUPER LUCKILY!!! i found the DREAM CATCHER in the souvenir shop that i wanted so badly for long time already!! 
i planned to DIY a dream catcher for myself actually but due to my time management sucks,  i cant even squeeze a 'little' time to do it... according to what Mr.Google told me...dream catcher supposed to catch the bad dream and make them go away~~and the hole in center is to let only good dreams through!
okie! this exactly is designed for me, i am having too many nightmares lately~lol ! :)
talking about my college trip on last weekend~
wake up super early in the second morning juz to see sunrise! :D 
my very 1st time on Retreat resort at Lundu~
didnt take much photos coz those games/activities make me super tiring to the max! 
i really love the atmosphere there, but sandflies there just spoiled the mood~ -.-
and lastly everyone of us were given a 'task' to write a letter to ourselves ... which means i wrote a letter to myself 3 years later~ and lecturer promised us to post the letter to us after 3 years... :) fun, right? 
thanks God,i am glad that i joined this event... :)

as usual, beach always can recall back the memories..

No comments: