Saturday, July 2, 2011

storyteller..

finally...a tired heart back to her own place.. :)
so relax but still got many things need to busy on~ 
juz realize tat the half year was gone..
many stories was happened..tons of drama never ends plus shits of endless troubles..
life reli hits me hard and make me down..but thanks God...i still can get over it by myself :)
i feel proud of myself... leerie...good job !! :)
so.. abt the another half year...i gonna move on no matter how's it gonna be... coz i knw God will owes stand by my side~ 
off to bed with air-con~~hahahss~~XP
(wats point for air-con?? =.= lolz~~)
ciao~~everyone~ XD
oh yup~~b4 it..i love the scene of city hunter tonight...cnt wait for nex ep... :(
(click on the pic)
he hug her from the back and says dont go! tis is juz way too sweeeeeeett~~~♥ :)

No comments: