Thursday, June 23, 2011

if u ever come back..

i am tryin to move on & juz let thing maintain like this , but those pic and memories keep on pulling me back..
now playing The Script - If You Ever Come Back




as the lyric says..
And I wish you could give me the cold shoulder
And I wish you could still give me a hard time
And I wish I could still wish it was over
But even if wishing is a waste of time
Even if I never cross your mind

I'll leave the door on the latch
If you ever come back, if you ever come back
There'll be a light in the hall and a key under the mat
If you ever come back
There'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on
And it will be just like you were never gone


u got the key , right?
no..i shun say...i never lock the door..
u can juz keep ur silent...and keep believing a twisted truth..but rmbr...we still waiting for u..

No comments: