Monday, June 20, 2011

I know one man who'll never break my heart, and it's my Dad. ♥

I know one man who'll never break my heart, and it's my Dad. ♥
how sweet it is~
messaged dad today.. told him tat i love him, and he called me back~and he sounds so happy~~XD
it has been a long time... :)
dad ..i really love u.. thanks for ur everything...and sorry for something....one day..i gonna be ur proud..and i will owes be ur lovely daughter... :)



i am getting insane on tis song...tis drama... everything juz like my situation.. all in a sudden..something changed... those things tat u think it will never change but it does..it hurts u..breaks u..and left a deep scar..but it makes u bcom stronger..so..for those frenz who suffering it too...big smile to u..... JUST SMILE !! U DESERVE IT !! life's tough but instead of keep on spinning around at the same down point...why not just let urself clear then continue moving on??
telling this to myself too~~ :)
totally exhausted...ciao 1st~~ :) 




No comments: