Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i love OHANA~

I JUZ TRYING HARD TO HAVE SOME MADNESS
 k~thx GOD~
2day wasn't a MOODYGLOOMYDAY for me..
at 1st,
my work r praised by lecturer who is reli strict n owes with high demand~
and i did score a quiet high mark too~ :)
2nd,
did called mum after class to show off my mark to her like a little kid, and talked abt 2 hours..
with laugh n tears..
mum encourage me to keep moving on , btw dun push myself too stress..
i felt guilty to mum , always...feels like owe her a lot..
she owes worry abt every single family member..
actually she is stress..even more than me n others..
we never thk tat tis thingy might happens on us...
but we trust tat everything happens for a reason..mayb it's our fate from Lord..
she try to cheers...and me too
she try to pray...and me too
dear Lord...we really need u indeed..
anyway..i will try my part to defend my lovely ohana~
and here to all readers...do think on others feeling while u do something tats reli hurts..especially u done tis to those who reli precious n special...

No comments: