Monday, March 14, 2011

2day is white valentine??? SO WHAT?? ==

not gonna to talk abt the white valentine... love is truely suck for me now~
but...btw..thx my sweetie for blessed me happy white valentine~
   dun even n ever have a proper valentine b4~too bad~too sad~ ==
been stayed in a terrible mood for whole day~
thx for my sweetie pie webcaming wif me~
i reli need to get a way out..
thou u didn't say much words to comfort me..but it is truely enuff for me with u silly LMAO facesss~~ XD
keep on using her macbook's special effects~~ =.=  lolz~
hello~i am little cubid~~ left side got one car , right side got one car , both of the cars crush my face , so my face look so CUBE like tis~~~hahahahahahahahsss~~XD
TIS ONE RELI LMAO !!!!!!! wakakakakakakakakkaakka~~XD
laugh till faint~~
hello~ i am Ms.Bald~~~~
dun blamed me for sharing these pixess as public~~wakakaka~
who ask u done tis in front on me~~XD

anyway~~thx to u~
remind me wats the most important....remind me need to be stronger...i reli dun wan to be a moody baby..but things juz keep on happens like tis...i have no way to run away...big cheers for me...and u... :)



No comments: