Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ya!! i am superb promoter without B*TCH !!! XD

oh yeah !!!!! wearing damn f*cking GREEN to promote wheatgrass drinksss~~~ ya~~i juz so GREEENNN =.=''   
for those who followed my facebook status~~u sure know tat B*TCH i mentioned~~who snatch my customesssss n commissionsssss while i am dealing with tat customer~~
so SHE SUCH A B*TCH !!!

on my 2nd day ___
what a f*cking HAPPY DAY !!
coz i have theseee sweetiessss~~~XD
adeline~ she been promote with me for whole day and FREE OF CHARGE !!!!
and lastly ~~she officially bcom a promoter by my boss~~~hehe~~
and both of us done a MIRACLE which make RM50 to RM500++  juz in one night without tat B*TCH !!! XD

aiko~~ my 4ver sweetie~~~she come n visit me~~and promote with me for whole afternoon~~
and thx to her~~coz she scolded tat B*TCH !!! sibeh shuang ah !!!! muakssss~~thx aiko !!!!!!! i owe both of u a lotsssss !!!!!

gonna sleep now~~~n 2mr gona back to my lovely restauran to continue my waitress life~~~XD

bye bye~~~no more YUCK GREENNNN~~~

No comments: