Friday, May 29, 2009

1 2 3 , ACTION !

ermmm.. how 2 start abt tis topic leh??
hehe...tis topic is abt our class drama _ Puteri Gunung Ledang ( modern version)
we got to perform it as video in order 2 play it on teacher day
let's pic tell d story..

1st scene , action !

see d result ~~~ good, good !


killing mission!!

giv me 5 !!

rejang park...so mani kids staring at us =="

tell me who's the puteri ???? doreen or me ??

i'm the princess !!! YYY

spirit of cooperation ~~^^

YYYYY ~~

cari puteri ~~~

discussion~~ing

my group~~

after drama , go celebration !!! makan 'jang lo' ~~


During teacher day, i'm worry abt our performance good or nt ...
but the applause of audience prove all of our work !!!!
angie_my class monitor tell me our drama is a success n everybody love it !!!!! including our principal n form teacher_ madam lim , they said it's vry creative n extremely funny~~~ ^^
Girls... i'm reli reli be proud of u all !!!!

No comments: