Saturday, December 15, 2012

i'm wide awake~

Cant believe Christmas is coming soon, cant believe 2012 is gonna end soon, cant believe me only updated 48 blog posts so far now in 2012, i know i must i should i will i gonna update more often on this month before doomsday really come on 21 December this year. Guess what? i am not that kind of superstition type but actually i just too scared to die alone without my family here on 21 Dec so i actually planned what should i wear and bring on that day, i even plan to buy BB gun to fight with ET or whatever outsider,and i planned to wear the red sweater which is the birthday gift from Sophia fat ass last year to keep myself warm since Malaysia maybe will experiences SUPER COLD WEATHER on that day, ok fine, enough with my stupid drama imagination, luckily NASA proved that doomsday is not gonna come so soon, i can sleep well now~Trust me, i really super worried about it before, i even dreamt of it till i cried and awake. -.- slap*

ok, enough crapping~
talking about i'm getting less to update my blog, i had inspired by the words from a blogger Joann's blog post which is about 'what's the purpose of blogging?', it's like i can feel her thoughts which is exactly same as mine, that's why i am here tonight to write this post.
The question starts with 'what's the point of me blogging?', well~this question seems like easy to me while i just started blogging, in reality maybe I'm not a talkative person(no~ I'm talkative to those closer fren), but deep inside my thoughts i still do have a lots wanna to speak out to the world,i mean like maybe someone gonna see it or not, or even a stranger from any corner of the world may see my post, it's a pleasure for me. Life's short, we should share what we wanna share right? It doesn't really matter if people want to read it or not right. It's my blog anyway. :) at least! yea! at least i know some of my fren still wanna see me keep blogging. that's enough~ :)
SO~So~sooo~~ i'm still tends to be a bit talkative tonight, lol
anyway~SO KEEP CALM AND BLOGGING! lml :)


No comments: