Wednesday, August 4, 2010

touched..

last nite...acidently saw tis pic...from alice's blog...
'onli lack of ah gong' ....tis few wordsss make me super duper touched~~~T^T~~ya~~ 'ah gong' is my nickname on high school~~in chinese means 阿公~~miss this name~~but tis name is super VIP for my kuso family~~hehehe~~how u guyss now?? sorry for nt joining form 6 life wif u all...but still hope u guys will struggle hard for ur tough life~~
so~~
how abt me recently?? hehe~~yup~~i met a lots of funny guysss here...
n going to prepare for sleepless nightssss soon...
time management is important to me~~RIGHT NOW!!
n i going to try my best to change my bad habit ~~~RIGHT NOW TOO!!
guess what's the ''bad habit''?? O.o
yeeepppp~~ i owes come late to my class~~actually not ''late'' but '' come ON TIME'' !!! =________=
so ...do i supposed to change tis habit???
tis habit had followed me since from my high school ord~~ =.=
it's DEEP inside my mind n action now !!!
how do i going to change it??
any suggestion?? hehe~~

No comments: