Tuesday, February 5, 2013

i feel infinite.


just watched a movie that i can relate to most of it.I mean for the first time i feel like i can relate to three characters at once.
'We accept the love we think we deserve.', this is my fav line.

Not gonna mention what's the whole story about,coz i am here sharing some movie quotes like i always do.
'So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.'
'And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17. I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening, I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite.'

and this scene is the best part!
“I just need to know that someone out there listens and understands…” :)

1 comment:

Dana Carmella said...

Ugh I LOVED this movie, it was so good!!

lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
Blog: Pretty Odd ♡