Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10 Jan.

10 Jan always is a special date to me , why?
coz it's a birthday date of two meaningful people in my life,
let's start the first one,
my super BFF ,
we had same primary sch b4, but we only get to knw each other more since secondary sch, she was sitting beside me for years... she always got me with her super crazy laughter and overreacted face's expression~~XD
To avoid traffic jam, i done my work one hour earlier just to buy her a tiramisu cake to celebrate with her~~ see how touching she is~~ X)
since she's helping at my cousin's fashion store, so i mostly lepak at there recently~~XD
for those are sibu people plz support my cousin's fashion store 'APPAREL' in delta mall...
thou a bit pricey but all are good quality and stylish!!! :) PROMOTE*
LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH.. favorite lifestyle! 
Accessories~
i love this but NOT FOR SELL~XD
slacking at counter and watching kpop mvssssssss~~
u should know KPOP POWER!! SNSDBIGBANGTARAKARA2PM2AMSUPERJUNIOR AND WHATSOEVER! XD
my not really formal OL wear~ =..=
silly sisters!! SISMANCE!! 
the secret of the bear is....
i need to keep SECRET! 
once again, happy birthday my girl !!! :)
i just wish u can keep ur sweet and silly smiling 4ver and ever~~
fav song recently..... LONG LIVE !!
and plz support ryan's new video !!! weee!! heart u~
oh yup! forget to mention about the another one who have the same birthday date...
who is it?
another secret.....XD

thanks God for my life recently.... long live... :)

No comments: