Tuesday, September 7, 2010

is it a ASSIGNMENT DAY?? o.O

ok..1st...tat's what i plan to do 2day...
hehe><
1030am..prepare my own stuffss..then get ready to start my driving to machi's sch....plan to do my assignment on her sch's library...dunno why...there's a traffic jam...reli so jam..=.=  i thk i won't get lost without him as my MR.DIRECTION...but lastly i did..=.=  i get lost....but luckily ..i ends up my destination on machi's house...deep luckily~~~fuh~~~~><
since i drive to wrong turn...and which is machi's house...so both of us decide to go for shopping 1st >< teeheheehe~~new opened shopping mall_ONE JAYA~~didn't take photo coz i'm excited to find my cow girl coat~~>< and finally i found it on one koreanish shop~~money flied~~but i'm happy><
okie..then it's time to study..we drive our own car to swinburne~~wasted few minutes to find a parking space on her sch =.=
HERE WE COME~~~LIBRARY~~seems like i'm so hardworking doing research~~hehe~~actually is facebooking there~~><  my laptop cover bcom BLING ~BLING~~thx jeff ~~><
ok...we swear..we try to focus deeply...but.....=______=
playing webcam somemore~~=.=
playing with bao's lovely monkey by using my laptop charger plug~~ahgugugu~~><
playing shooting object with my camera~~><    my graphic pencils and eyemo~~~><
LKW+SWINBURNE~~~cnt compare~~wakakakaka><
try to focus..but cnt...we're failed to concentrate>< hahahss~~coz we keep on gossip and laughing there...=.=
my mindmap....BLANK !!! O.O
but luckily ...i got borrow 2 design books...thx for bao's library card ><

okie~~it's time to back home...nearly get lost again...==...

traffic jam !!! + rainy day !!! but i enjoy the rainy evening...owes feels like romantic...><
traffic jam~~again `~`==

lastly...my planning list onli done one plan...whic is shopping !!!!! ><

No comments: